Summary: The Sales Associate’s main responsibility is to market and sell wholesale product to the various dispensaries across the state. The Sales Associate is an employee who is trustworthy, organized, and works with minimal supervision. Must uphold a clean and responsible appearance as a representative of the Company.
- Responsible for ensuring timely delivery of products
- Ensures all paperwork and product is prepared prior to delivery
- Embody company vision and enthusiasm for the product and brand
- Maintain the professional face and values of the brand
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Ability to identify product needs or inefficiencies within the dispensaries and translate those inefficiencies to the Sales Manager in order to maximize presence and sales.
- Maintain current product knowledge
- Educate customers with company and product knowledge to ensure reliable product information is being communicated to consumers
- Ensure customer satisfaction and quality of product is always maintained
- Travel across the state to maintain brand and presence
- Schedule and coordinate deliveries with dispensaries in state
- Other Duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business management (certain science or engineering disciplines may apply).
- 1+ year of sales and customer service experience. Experience in a sales role in health care or in the legal cannabis industry is preferred, but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Must complete any training required by the Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Program and must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance. Must also maintain a valid driver’s license.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)