To assist all customers of Buddy’s and fellow employees to the best of my ability
- Create an atmosphere of comfort and education
- Maintain a positive attitude and energy
- Facilitate customer transactions with inventory and cash accuracy in mind
- Stay educated on current laws and perform job functions accordingly
- Proper product knowledge at all times
Duties and responsibilities
Cash Handling: Accounting for cash as it is received is your responsibility, maintain accuracy and organization throughout shift. Use of basic math skills essential to position.
Inventory Controls: Keep Inventory Manager or Lead Budtender informed of all products needing to be restocked or adjusted throughout shift. Again, scan all items ensure selling of correct items at all times.
Product Knowledge: At the start of all shifts, it is necessary to check for any new products that have become part of active inventory since last shift worked. This can be done by referring to the New Items Board, that will be updated regularly to reflect all current active inventory with descriptions. Persons receiving product from vendors will update this sheet as part of their job duties anytime new products are put on shelves.
Daily Organization: Ensure all products in every category has proper display and signage. Keep work space and store neat and organized always. Use something, put it away when finished.
- Oversee all personnel, scheduling, training and compliance activities
Policy Knowledge: Regular review of company policy information and state law. Ask questions for what you do not have the answers to.
Online Business Communication: Communication for store and company updates is mandatory practice, every shift. Check our Facebook page regularly
Coordinating marketing and sales campaigns: Making sure proper margins are the products, as well as displaying the products, and creating sales campaigns to drive growth.
Buying, stocking, merchandising, products and accessories: Buying product, and ensuring proper margin, making sure all displays have proper pricing, and visually stimulating displays.
- Oversee and Coordinate HR/Personnel functions
- Organize and coordinate events and trade shows as well as other venues, coordinating with our staff.
- Familiarity with online content and marketing and social media development strategies
Managing all marketing for the company and activities with in the marketing department
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Management: 4 years