Are you passionate about hydroponics? Looking for a company where you will be challenged every day and have an opportunity to shape a brand to be a market leader? At Niwa, we’re dedicated to offering simple software and hardware solutions for hydroponic growers. We’ve shipped Niwa One systems to customers in 25+ countries, released our Niwa app and now we’re working to expand our sales and marketing outreach.
We’re seeking an experienced individual with promotional experience, brand development and understands how to reach target markets via digital marketing. A team member who can manage our entire digital marketing program. Below are some of the skills needed to be successful within our team and needs for growth. If there are areas of our marketing needs you cannot add value or have the experience, please communicate that up front.
- Track record with increasing SEO ranking of companies, websites, and consumer products.
- Proofread Niwa website to make sure SEO strategy (i.e. keywords, meta tags, etc) are effective, searchable and consistent.
Shopify and basic web abilities
- Our website (www.getniwa.com) is on the Shopify platform, so experience with online sales platforms is preferred.
- Understand how to retain abandoned carts and re-target interested customers.
Digital Marketing ad platforms
- Quality understanding of platforms used through social platforms that are proven to increase awareness and sales for consumer products.
- Accountability for weekly ad budget and creation of a dashboard to track metrics and KPIs.
Basic content creation
- Development and publishing of content on our website and social pages.
Graphic & advertising design
- Execute digital ads to be used for different digital platforms (i.e. Pinterest, Facebook, Adspresso, etc).
Video Editing (not mandatory)
- Familiar with video editing software (Final Cut Pro, Apple iMovie, etc).
- Able to turn around 20-30 second videos after footage is captured.
Hours Wanted: 15-20 hours per week (can be discussed)
Hourly Pay: $20-$35 per hour (depending on experience) + commission per sales for Niwa One systems.
Benefits: Whoever we decide to join our team will work one-on-one with one of the Niwa Co-founders in creating, designing and executing different digital marketing campaigns. A unique opportunity to see your ideas come to fruition with a company selling products internationally.