Horticulture Lighting Regional Sales Manager – US
Illumitex a world-wide leader in the horticultural LED lighting market specializing in lighting for cannabis, vertical farms, greenhouses
and contained environment agriculture. Our patented horticulture LED lights are tuned to plants' photosynthetic needs and will help our
customers save energy and increase yields.
The Regional Sales Manager is an important member of our high-performing sales team. The focus of this position is to develop and
maintain long-term relationships with new and existing clients. They will also work to develop a deep understanding of customer
requirements and create winning sales propositions around these requirements. The focus of this position would be customers in the
US and is designed as a selling and market-building position that will provide account-level leadership to identify and qualify prospects,
create plans, and execute against these plans.
- Responsible for growing new business by demonstrating and selling our lighting solution to large market commercial accounts
while continuing to drive revenue in our existing customer base
- Coordinate full sales cycle from initial prospecting to signed contracts through to ongoing account management
- Conduct extensive research to understand potential clients' goals, objectives and challenges - fully understanding our
distinctive difference in the marketplace
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts through proper reporting in the Company’s CRM system
- Specify hardware, software and technical services based on our customers specialized application requirement
- Provide input to continually improve the overall sales process and tools.
- Develops and nurtures strong customer contacts and positive, proactive relationships with channel partners and
dealers/contractors ensuring open streams of communication.
- Investigates competitor products, promotions and sales strategies.
- Maintains competitive knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies.
- Participate regularly in marketing activities (e.g., industry trade shows)
- Update knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading trade journals, maintaining personal networks and
participating in industry organizations
- Minimum five years of directly handling complex sales cycles with large account customers, large preference for experience in
a greenhouse or horticulture environment. LED lighting and or lighting sales experience a major plus.
- Proven and verifiable successful track record in sales in a fast paced, results oriented culture.
- Comfortable calling on executives, owners and line employees for both business and technical functions (e.g.,
CEOs/presidents/CFOs, growers, financial managers and energy/facilities managers)
- Experience with and understanding of CRM systems, Salesforce a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal skills in working with customers, partners and teammates across all functions
- This position requires up to 80% travel. This position requires travel throughout assigned territory as well as other functions.
- Demonstrated ability to be effective while working remotely, e.g., from a home office, and while traveling
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred, and work experience in sales/account management, minimum 4 years
Compensation and Added Value – In exchange for your background and willingness to give your best at this position, Illumitex offers
the following perks:
- Competitive base salary with commission and potential bonus opportunity
- Excellent healthcare, dental and vision programs with the company contributing towards the premium.
- Incredible PTO programs, we take care of our team
- 401(k) program
- A culture of appreciation and recognition for good ideas and a job well done.
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND RESUME AND SALARY REQUIRMENTS TO: firstname.lastname@example.org