NutraCanna™ seeks to Hire CBD Hemp Products Outside Sales Manager*
Job Description and Responsibilities
We seek to hire a motivated, energetic and organized person to manage the sale of our CBD products throughout Florida. To date the owners have been managing sales, and we now have enough interest and accounts to merit hiring a dedicated sales manager. Our major outlets are Natural Food and Health/Wellness Stores, General Stores, Alternative Medicine Practices, Pet shops, Salons & Spas, Online sales, Direct to Caregivers and Customers.
- Demonstrating familiarity with full spectrum CBD Hemp products; their benefits, applications, industry trends and research, etc. (this can be learned if a candidate is solid in other fields and does not currently possess specific knowledge)
- Managing new accounts (answer questions, check in on inventory, etc.)
- Presenting, promoting, and selling products to new accounts
- Meeting with customers and maintaining communication with buyers
- Soliciting, invoicing, and maybe fulfilling orders
- Maintaining positive and dynamic business relationships
- Representation at exhibitions, events and fairs. This includes finding and coordinating events.
- Helping work farmers markets
- Optional: Help with marketing, and other aspects of Hemp business.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and traits:
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence reaching out and communicating with existing and prospective customers.
- Strong organizational skills. Familiarity and comfort with excel spreadsheets a must for tracking and updating account activity.
- Comfort managing and responding to a steady flow of daily emails. Experience with professional style communications along these lines.
- Ability to triage priorities and economize time.
- A desire and ability to improve performance as job familiarity increases.
- Open and direct communication skills.
- Ability to roll with some punches in an emerging and unpredictable new market.
- Sales experience is a must. Experience in a similar field is ideal, but any type of sales experience will potentially qualify otherwise solid candidates.
- Experience and knowledge with alterative health, and/or cannabis is helpful.
Pay will be a combination of hourly and commission. Pay will either start at $10-$15, based on experience and performance, or commission. We are estimating that this is roughly a 10 hour/week job with room for growth. Once we find the right candidate, we will work out an arrangement that is a fit for both parties.
How to apply
Visit us at https://www.nutracannalabs.com/
Contact Us via email or phone and lets chat!
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
Customer Service: 2-5 year (Preferred)
Sales: 2-5 year (Required)
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Job Type: Part-time
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)