The TerrAscend Organization (OTCM: TRSSF) is permitted to cultivate, process, and dispense premium medical marijuana products to the medical marijuana patients in US States that have legalized medical marijuana products in a compassionate and safe manner. We are also committed to serving those states that have legalized recreational use by providing premium products. TerrAscend is creating an enduring, world-class company capable of operating under the standards of a highly regulated business looking to shape the future of marijuana-based therapies in the markets we serve.
The primary responsibility of a TerrAscend Wellness Associate is to provide compassionate, friendly, and professional customer service to our patients. Key responsibilities include greeting patients and visitors, check-in, verifying eligibility for medical marijuana, and completing accurate and compliant transactions and fulfillment of patient orders, all while providing top notch customer service. Wellness Associates will also assist patients in learning and understanding about medical marijuana in effort to help them make informed decisions about their care. The Wellness Associate will support the entire dispensary team to support patients, other team members, and the physical appearance of the dispensary. TerrAscend offers a fast-paced, high-energy atmosphere. We are seeking team members who want to bring their expertise, experience, and passion to serve the needs of existing and potential Pennsylvania medical marijuana patients. As our business expands and grows, this position may have the opportunity to transition into full-time. Please note, that this position requires availability on evenings and weekends.
- Assist patients and caregivers with cannabis recommendations through the process of product
selection, affects, potency, dosing, methods of consumption, and administration.
- Management of patient records through the MJ Freeway system.
- Maintain thorough product knowledge and answer concerns and/or questions promptly and efficiently, referring to a dispensary healthcare practitioner or management team when appropriate. Maintain knowledge of state regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- Provide excellent customer service practices to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and ensure patient confidentiality and security.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with patients and caregivers by anticipating needs.
- Follow established policies and procedures for customer service, staff management, patient and visitor management, inventory management, cash handling, state compliance, and safety and security guidelines.
- Complete the required state mandated training program.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must have good organizational and computer skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal communications skills as well as the ability to multitask.
- Cannabis experience a plus.
- At least 1 year of customer service, retail or related experience preferred.
- Must be flexible regarding work schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be willing to submit to and pass a comprehensive background check.
As a condition of employment, a complete background investigation will be conducted based on the rules of the specific State in which the employee is hired. Pennsylvania’s investigative process includes a state and federal background check. Individuals that have been convicted of a felony offense related to the manufacture, delivery, or possession with intent to manufacture or delive