Recently named one of
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation's cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Lab's is looking for a Warehouse Systems Support Manager. The primary responsibility for the Warehouse Systems Support Manager is to manage, lead and oversee multiple critical warehouse related systems in the environment in the West Region (California and Arizona) for Cresco Labs. We have local legacy systems in the West Region that are not part of our central Enterprise solutions. The Warehouse Systems Support Manager will take a very hands-on approach and use their deep and broad expertise of technology systems and end to end distribution functions to ensure all warehouse production systems are running well and will engage in troubleshooting proactively and reactively to ensure all KPIs and SLAs are met for the West Region's business and Technology areas. Additionally, this resource will directly manage and lead other resources. This resource is a key Subject Matter Expert (SME) across all warehouse and related technologies and processes (e.g., B2B Wholesale Sales Order Management) and will work with vendors, leaders and various internal business and IT teams to ensure business objectives are met. This SME will ensure that the right systems and owners are fully engaged in addressing issues proactively and reactively to ensure ownership and issue finger pointing does not occur and we quickly know
how to get resolution to business and IT problems as they relate to a wide and fully integrated ecosystem of warehouse systems and technologies
- Manage and lead multiple individual contributors.
- Be a key SME and success owner for warehouse systems and technologies (Warehouse Management Systems, Metrc State Compliance System, BioTrack State Compliance System, etc.) and their closely integrated systems (e.g., QuickBooks, Inventiv and soon Pepperi.)
- Be very hands-on with troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Ensure direct reports and their respective areas are meeting or exceeding their KPIs, SLAs and ownership areas.
- Engage with and coordinate between multiple system owners and administrators, both internal teams and vendors.
- Work closely with networking and infrastructure / provisioning teams on their Azure migration to ensure all ownership area technologies are successfully migrated.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues.
- Manage any infrastructure issues and needs as they arise.
- Manage and lead multiple issue resolutions at the same time as the need arises.
- Report project status across multiple initiatives
- Create, update and maintain Confluence / Wiki pages
- Make sure everything gets put in place for satisfying Auditor's needs.
- Associate of bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required.
- 3 – 5 years of database, or system administrative experience.
- 7+ years of warehouse operations and distribution experience
- Strong Knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols.
- Experience in directly managing or indirectly leading multiple individual contributors
- Extensive experien