Sunderstorm is looking for a Warehouse Inventory Lead to become a core member of our Operations. This position is physically demanding, fast-paced, and requires sitting and standing for long periods of time. The Inventory Lead will work directly under our Purchasing and production Managers; they will primarily count, QC, process bulk finished goods, and receive raw materials and purchases for the facility.
We are a California-based active lifestyle company made up of seekers, explorers, and adventurers.
To help people achieve a life of harmony and wellness with consciously made, science-based Cannabis products.
Quality of Products
Quality of Life
Quality of Community
- The Warehouse Inventory Lead will also take on regular data entry and computer tasks, that could include running bartender sticker printing programs, scanning, generating manifests, managing or adjusting stock within the ERP system, emailing and printing test certifications, and working in a google drive. It is highly valuable to have ERP experience!
- This position requires high attention to detail, strong computer skills, data-entry skills, communication skills, organizational skills, and a willingness to be positive and flexible.
- As part of our team, individuals that are a good fit will have a positive attitude, flexibility in an environment of constant change, and a desire to develop their skills and understanding of this rapidly growing operation.
- A Warehouse Inventory Lead will need to inspect inventory for defects, shelf life dates, wear or damage, and report this information to the managerial teams. They would maintain records of damaged stock and damaged warehouse materials-handling equipment. In addition, they would need to provide guidance and direction to other warehouse workers.
- Great communication skills, positive attitude, trustworthy, dependable, accountable for own actions, motivating team members, able to delegate minor tasks, and able to receive constructive criticism.
- Must be able to time manage, multitask, organize, attention to details, and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail, good attitude, and dependability.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours, leaning over and lifting bins, must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for an extended periods of time
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent manual dexterity
- Must be age 21 or over - California residency with valid ID is required
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Preferred but not required experience in the cannabis industry, in leadership position, production facilities, or restaurants.
- Previous assembly line, production, and/or professional cooking experience preferred
- Basic telephone application skills (messaging via telegram)
- Basic personal computer skills including email, word processing, etc
- Ability to stand for 8 hours, leaning over and lifting bins
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
Sunderstorm is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, age, medical condition (cancer), marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.