Gage Cannabis, Co (USA) is on a mission to become the leader in the cannabis segment for Cultivation, Processing and Provisioning. We strive for the highest standards in social responsibility and ethical business practices. The company's world-class cannabis team produces indoor cannabis that is grown in small batches with a focus on premium quality.
We are expanding our team and are looking for a Training Administrator to help create, facilitate, track and follow up on training. Our ideal candidate would work closely with the Training Manager to execute training needs and develop training strategies and programs to meet business needs. The Training Admin would be responsible for facilitating company training programs and ensure the staff incorporates the training into their daily routine.
- Maintain training records (e.g. trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets).
- Ensure classrooms are properly set up.
- Prepare and disseminate material (e.g. instructional notes, feedback forms).
- Submit reports on training activities and results.
- Recommend improvements or new programs.
- Resolve issues as they arise onsite or at any of our platforms.
- Compile data from platforms for reporting.
- Evaluate employees and identify opportunities for additional training.
- Present all the technical and supply training requirements.
- Communicate all the training programs on a timely basis.
- Prepare and deliver training courses.
- Understand training KPIs and how we measure retention and execution of all company training programs
- Travel, as needed, to New Store Openings to assist with onboarding new employees
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field
- 1 year of experience as a Training Specialist or similar role
decision making and organizational skills.
- Great team leader
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office and database software
- Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Dropbox, Weedmaps, and Metrc experience required.
- Experience with Leafly, Dutchie, IHeart Jane, 365, Flowhub and other related software platforms
Full-Time. Salary based on experience and successful interview; full benefits and great growth opportunities
Gage USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to conduct all its activities in a barrier-free and inclusive manner. We thank all candidates for their interest in Gage USA; however, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Location: 3075 Peregrine Dr. NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations