Fluent is a premier medical cannabis company, with cultivation, processing and retail locations in Florida, Texas, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico and Canada. Our purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment with outstanding customer service. Patient care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance is unmatched.
We are looking for leaders who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions towards our goals as a leader in the medical cannabis industry.
Find out more at www.getfluent.com. Follow us on LinkedIn.
The Shipping and Receiving Inventory associate are responsible for coordinating and verifying the accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments and orders. Ensures that all orders received are properly documented and stocked in a designated area.
Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Document daily shipments in order to maintain up-to-date records.
- Ensure all outgoing orders are labeled and processed correctly
- Identify special instructions on deliveries, including any mention of fragile or hazardous contents and ensure package integrity and accuracy.
- Responsible for physically inventory from the facility stockroom and fill supplies as needed.
- Responsible for providing departments with proper supplies.
- Record inbound and outbound correspondence.
- Maintain inventory of all supplies, raw materials, finished products, by-products, and personal protective equipment for the packaging department.
- Maintain a clean, organized
and efficient stockroom while adhering to company standards and safety requirements.
- Provides support for internal and external audits.
- Receives and inspects external packaging of all incoming third-party shipments.
- Unpacking and organized incoming items throughout the facility while adhering to company standards and safety requirements.
- Coordinates material requests and performs inventory counts
- Performs material receipt inspection, processes receiving reports, and prepares and processes unsatisfactory/non-conforming receipt reports
- Develops an understanding of inventory variance reconciliation methods and processes
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor
- Performs other shipping and receiving duties, as needed and requested.
- Ensures all packages are recorded timely in the Incoming Materials Log. Additionally, the Materials Receiving Form must be completed for any production inventory.
- Requires knowledge of inventory management
- 2+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Ability to easily use computers, and Microsoft office programs including MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Able to accurately follow multi-layered written/oral instructions.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid drivers license
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective time-management and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills, oral, and written
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and leaderships skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Self-driven, hard working, and able to communicate effectively
No supervisory responsibilities are assigned to this position.
This position operates in cultivation and