Compensation Range: $DOE
Reports to: Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing
Summary/Objective Panacea Life Sciences (PLS) is committed to delivering the highest quality, premium CBD products on the market. Our business vision is to become the leading cannabinoid producer in the markets we serve by utilizing current good manufacturing practices (GMP), quality assurance with cannabinoid products free from pesticides and heavy metals and providing better patient and doctor access to cannabinoid education and sourcing better equipment or devices.
The Sales Manager position is responsible for leading the sales team with all sales related activities in numerous vertical channels that currently exist and targeted vertical channels in the future.
In addition, this role includes developing new business, new channels and expanding our independent sales ambassador program.
The Sales Manager is responsible for the following sales functions, including but not limited to:
- Lead and manage all vertical sales channels and those relationship within the channels
- Leads and manages the sales team’s performance daily through effective performance management, coaching, disciplinary action, and separation, when necessary.
- Recruits and trains an effective sales staff.
- Develops and implements sales initiatives that motivate and energize sales team members to achieve and succeed.
- Monitors and analyzes sales results, including contract status, cancellations, etc., to develop an ongoing action plan for success.
- Communicates sales results on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis to management.
- Ability to effectively work and develop sales leads and referrals from recognized sources and approved methods.
- Ability to establish and
develop both internal and external relationships, present sales proposals and build client accounts.
- Entrepreneurial mindset to maximize business growth.
- Understands Panacea Life Science’s business and is an expert on products, business segments and selling process.
- Increase revenue from new and existing customers.
- Update and provide monthly sales revenue and forecast
- Develop and execute a sales plan for their specific geographic area to maintain a high level of effective sales call activity and increase productivity.
- Makes the appropriate time commitment to build the internal and external client relationships both during normal work hours and special events.
- An “expert” on products and solutions and is current on regulatory changes.
- Maintains working knowledge of applications and customer solutions.
Prepares complete and accurate paperwork based on corporate policy and procedures.
- Reviews commission statements and ensures commission is paid accurately.
- Become proficient with all Panacea software tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Three (3) years in a sales management role (Preferred).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or other related degree (Required).
- Five (5) years plus of relevant sales experience (Required) with a demonstrated record of sales and goal achievement.
- Sales in manufacturing, Channel Sales CBD and/or cannabis industry experience (Preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with multiple levels within the organization.
- Proven track record of providing accurate, reproducible results in a timely manner in a demanding environment.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Has a strong desire to develop new business and revenue streams.
- Sales Management skills