The Purchasing Assistant reports to the Purchasing and Procurement Manager and is responsible for the daily stock orders of supplies and equipment. This Individual will have the means and opportunity to raise company profits by making high-quality and cost-effective purchases by researching and identifying suppliers, goods and services, and processing and verifying orders. As a purchasing assistant you will need to place, track and record orders for multiple locations based on inventory needs.
- Inventory and Supply Intake
- Open cartons, bundles, and other containers, to count items to determine quantity on hand if not pre-marked.
- Report discrepancies of over/under amounts and any damaged product(s) to management.
- Maintain neat, clean and orderly warehouse appearance.
- Monitor stock levels and identifying purchasing needs.
- Prepare and coordinate supply shipments to UT/AZ/Reno as needed.
- Additional tasks may be assigned by management.
- Report for work on all assigned workdays, and report on time with a positive attitude and attendance record
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be able to obtain appropriate cannabis licensing cards.
- Experience in a field and/or operation that adheres to strict health and safety policies and procedures, preferable a regulated or retail field producing products for human consumption
Work environment includes exposure to, but not limited to, pollen, allergens chemicals, fumes, dust, odors, extreme heat temperatures, indoor AC, no AC, motion, noise, protective gear, vibrations, and stressful situations.
Management reserves the right to assign other job duties as necessary. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Tryke Companies was organized by a hand-picked group of established industry professionals with a proven track record of success. From cultivation, to production, to distribution, the Tryke Team is led by industry pioneers determined to establish the Tryke brand as the undisputed standard in cannabis. We are currently seeking people who demonstrate the character, attitude, and skill-sets necessary to excel in a dynamic and challenging industry.