We are a California-based active lifestyle company made up of seekers, explorers, and adventurers.
To help people achieve a life of harmony and wellness with consciously made, science-based Cannabis products.
Quality of Products
Quality of Life
Quality of Community
To ensure that the cook team is compounding, and cooking gummies accurately and efficiently; ensure that team is happy and stays on schedule.
- Train new hires - ensure that all PA - Cooks are completing their tasks on time and are following procedures according to the SOPs
- Ensure that the team has properly weighed all ingredients (correct measurements & the correct number of ingredients) before beginning to cook.
- Ensure that the team turns off and/or unplugs all appliances at the end of the day.
- Keep logs updated: Prep log, compound sheet, deep clean log, end of day checklist
- Communicate with team/shift supervisor/cook lead on other shift
- Ensure that the kitchen area is clean and organized
- Motivate and mentor team members - hold 1 on 1s with each team member weekly, hold team meetings weekly
- Help the team resolve personnel issues and report to supervisor/manager/HR if necessary.
- Ensure that team is on schedule to finish all projects by end of shift; ensure that each team member takes breaks on time; ensure the team is following all health & safety guidelines
- Communicate with warehouse assistants to ensure the proper delivery of raw materials
- Must be age 21 or over - MA residency with valid ID is required
- Great communication skills, positive attitude, trustworthy, dependable, accountable for own actions, motivating team members, able to delegate minor tasks, and able to receive constructive criticism.
- Must be able to time manage, multitask, organize, attention
to details, and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail, good attitude, and dependability.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours, leaning over and lifting bins, must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for an extended periods of time
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Up to date food handler’s certification
- Experience in the cannabis industry preferred
- Update Monday.com, Google Sheets, and Telegram channels.
- Basic personal computer skills including email, word processing, etc
- Ability to stand for 8 hours, leaning over and lifting bins
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
Sunderstorm is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, age, medical condition (cancer), marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.