Packaging Associates play a key role in the cultivation environment. The Packaging Associate is responsible for carrying out all daily packaging, labeling and cleaning procedures as outlined by Flora Farms. They closely adhere to all Packaging SOPs and policies, and closely inspect products for quality assurance, flaws and imperfections. Packaging Associates will utilize their great organizational skills and attention to detail while packaging flower for both wholesale and retail distribution, in strict compliance with state and local rules and regulations.
· Package product according to schedule for the given day.
· Ensure compliance and accuracy of packaging SOPs.
· Track and log all products and batches worked on.
· Accurately count product for final packaging.
· Daily Cleaning Routines and Activities.
· Detail oriented.
· Works well in a team environment.
· Ability to complete multiple projects with excellent follow-through.
· Strong verbal communication skills.
· Ability to print labels from premade templates.
· High energy, enthusiasm, and the willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
· Ability to work with uniformity.
· Follow and execute the company's standard operating procedures.
· Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
· Able to move about a typical office, manufacturing and warehouse environment.
· Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Must be at least 21 yrs of age
· Ability to pass a comprehensive background check and obtain Agent ID card.
· Knowledge of cannabis industry and applications a plus, but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday