Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a vertically integrated, high-growth cannabis operator known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 96 dispensaries, 23 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 3,000 team members across the United States. Curaleaf is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol CURA and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol CURLF. For more information please visit www.curaleaf.com.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision "
Curaleaf is seeking an experienced administrative professional for a fast-growing company to provide support to the leadership team. The ideal candidate will play a vital role in maintaining a pleasant work environment ensuring elevated levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety. You will thrive in an environment where no two days are ever the same. You're naturally meticulous and can handle confidential information.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the facility
- Work with the Operations Manager on all scheduling, reports, and paperwork
- Maintain filing system, both electronic and physical
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports and data worksheets
- Prepare agendas for meetings; record, compile and
distribute meeting minutes
- Assist with inventory record management
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies
- Assist with environmental assessments of cultivation operations, to mitigate any risks that could lead to violations, fines, and loss of license
- In collaboration with the Operations Manager, perform regular audits and make recommendations for improvements
- With direction from the Operations Manager, aid in implementing an annual employee training program for new and current employees
- Assist in monitoring and reporting incidents and violations to the Operations Manager
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in any business-related capacity or equivalent experience
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of workplace health and safety requirements
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Proficient in spreadsheet and data management software, strong Excel skills
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations