Recently named one of
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation's cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking Material Handlers to join our Supply Chain team. The Material Handler will supply other department with all the materials required to complete their tasks. We are looking for associates with great attention to detail to maintain an accurate inventory. Material handlers will need to work closely with other departments to help ensure accuracy and excellence in customer order fulfillment.
- Providing the packaging department with all materials needed at the point of use based on work orders/bills of materials provided
- Accurately recording weights of all product going out to pack
- Follow a first in first out (FIFO) flow of inventory to ensure the shelf life quality of all perishable stock items
- Receive excess materials back from production at the end of a run, accurately recording quantities or weights and storing in the proper location
- Track and report inventory levels to avoid shortages
- Assist in the receiving of goods as well as stocking shelves
- Other duties to support the overall operation as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organizational skill
- Deadline driven and detail oriented
- Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all company departments and employees
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry