Green Flower has a diverse suite of cannabis education products for both individuals and businesses. To create a healthy and scalable business, it’s important that we effectively market these products with enticing campaigns, offers, and content. The Green-Flower.com Marketing Coordinator will help the business by positively impacting our standard processes, helping to schedule, monitor, and optimize our campaigns, and to assist the Marketing Director in various initiatives to maximize company reach and revenue.
- Assist in digital marketing efforts, and implement systems to positively increase brand awareness and efficiency.
- Conduct market research and SEO strategies to help monetize our landing pages, blogs, social media posts
- Hubspot experience will be critical for this role, as one of the main requirements will be to help strategize for, set up, and implement campaigns inside this platform.
- You eventually manage the scheduling, releasing, posting, and reviewing various content marketing efforts [to include, but not limited to, social media posts, blogs, webinar invites, etc.]
- You are comfortable being assigned heavy SEO projects in order to create strong content, utilizing our tools such as Buzzsumo and SEMResh to develop keyword strategies and trending material.
- You follow our system for weekly newsletters, checking accuracy of links, images, image tags, meta descriptions, etc. before publishing
- You have a steady and effective process for setting up and executing campaigns, workflows, and lists inside of HubSpot.
If this sounds like you, and you would like to hear more, please submit your resume and cover letter outlining why you think you are a great fit for this role!
We look forward to reviewing your resume and cover letter
and will reach out to qualified applicants for an interview.
Must have: Recent Hubspot Marketing, Marketing Coordination
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Hubspot Marketing: 2 years (Required)