Recently named one of
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation's cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Manager of IT Infrastructure for our Enterprise IT Infrastructure team. The Manager of IT Infrastructure provides thought-leadership and holds responsibility for the continual analysis and evolution of current systems and be expected to provide recommendations based on the review and evaluation of existing and emerging technologies. The Manager of IT Infrastructure will collaborate with IT project management, and support teams to deliver projects as part of the technology organization's objectives of sustainable cost efficiency and improvement of IT services in support.
- Oversee the IT infrastructure function for HQ, dispenceries, cultivation centers and distribution centers.
- Manages and develops a team of network and infrastructure engineers that are responsible for the design, planning, implementation, administration, and support of infrastructure, and driving a positive team culture that continually encourages creativity, ownership, and accountability.
- Recruit, develop, lead, and retain a high-performing, effective, and diverse team that practices continuous improvement.
- Lead the design, implementation, proactive management, and troubleshooting of technology infrastructure solutions, including but not limited to IT infrastructure and platforms, network, telecom, security
system, survellan systems, NVRs and cloud storage, end user devices, management & monitoring solutions.
- Establish partnerships with internal and external stakeholders and vendors to facilitate problem resolution and the identification of opportunities for using technologies to automate and streamline business processes so that they are secure, reliable, efficient, and cost-effective.
- Development of business cases including financial modelling and strategic planning as needed.
- Accountable for the ongoing management, reliability, availability, and performance of Cresco IT Netwrok Infraestructure
- Hands-on experience managing and demonstrated excellence troubleshooting across several infrastructure disciplines, including (but not limited to) Microsoft 365, Microsoft Intune, ADFS, Azure AD, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Windows server operating systems, virtualization (VMware), server hardware, networking, VoIP, security technologies, and monitoring solutions.
- Participate in upgrade projects and installation activities for new hardware and software components
- Maintains, monitors, and supports the IT infrastructure environment throughout the company; dispensaries, facilities, HQ and new acquisitions
- Identify and resolve network issues across network / voice domain. Develop standard operating procedures and baseline network monitoring standards. Support network transport (LAN / WAN),service delivery (Voice / Data / Collaboration) and network provisioning in accordance with industry best practice and Cresco reference Architecture.
- Adhere to all Cresco and department processes and standards
- 7+ years of experience
- Must be willing to work in the cannabis industry
- Performs professional-level analysis, evaluation or research applying basic concepts, practices, theories of areas within IT information systems
- Knows and applies the fundamental conc