Massachusetts based Solar Therapeutics is New England’s leading producer of wellness and alternative therapies dedicated to state of the art, fully sustainable cultivation & production of pharmaceutical grade cannabis.
The company’s experienced management team, dedicated board and passionate investors are driven by a singular mission: to provide industry leading alternative therapies with a sustainable carbon-neutral energy footprint.
We are seeking an experienced Inventory Supervisor to join our and growing team! The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and have an unparalleled commitment to accuracy while operating within a highly regulated environment.
Minimum of 21 years of age.
- Possess valid driver’s license or state ID.
- Must pass all required background checks.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds unassisted (100 pounds with assistance)
- Must be able to either sit or stand for long periods of time
- Maintain daily stock of product on sales floor
- Execute and follow up on operational standards and policies and procedures
- Implement inventory tracking systems designated by Management
- Ensure compliance with all safety and security policies within retail stores.
- Maintain and track levels of all supplies within the dispensary
- Research and correct any product variances within the inventory tracking system
- Inform Management of upcoming inventory needs
- Maintain compliant with all state-regulated inventory documentation
- Work closely with Dispensary Management team and Supply Manager to coordinate product movement
- Learn and continue to learn METRC and Leaf Logix systems
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
duties and tasks as assigned
- Associate’s degree in Business or related experience preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of Inventory experience required
- Cannabis experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership, project management, and time management skills
- Practical and proactive thinking
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships in order to gain support and results