Cookies Retail is a preferred global retail partner of Cookies that will be opening and operating store across the US and beyond.
The Inventory Lead reports to the Inventory Co-Manager and is responsible for day to day oversight of all store inventory management and processing. In addition to day-to-day processor tasks, Operation Leads take on leadership responsibilities relevant to their skillset and location needs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Inventory management.
- Receive, count, and document inventory deliveries
- Perform weekly or biweekly inventory/cycle counts
- Inform store managers of upcoming inventory needs
- Merchandising and restocking
- Clerical tasks including accurate filing, compiling, and maintaining inventory and records.
- Adding newly-available products to menu systems, including Weedmaps, Dutchie, Leafly, in-store menus etc.
- Train and supervise Inventory Associates
- Monitor expired product and identifying stagnant inventory
- Place orders for processing room materials using company PO system
- Periodic audits of product labels, pricing, transfers, reconciliations, etc. to ensure adherence with established Cookies protocol
- Maintain clean and organized processing room.
- Passion for and knowledgeable about Cannabis
- Passion for Cookies Culture
- Minimum 2 years’ retail experience.
- Must possess strong analytical skills to assess data, facts and figures
- Thorough understanding of the Cannabis industry
- Positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership and delegation
- Coach, motivate and develop
- Decision making and problem solving
- Conflict resolution
- Performance management and execution
This job operates in a professional store environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers. This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This employee is required to stand, walk, use hands or feet, reach with hands and arms and may be required to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
This is a full time position. This position regularly requires long hours and weekend work.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.