Cookies Retail is a preferred global retail partner of Cookies that will be opening and operating store across the US and beyond.
The Inventory Associate reports to the Inventory Co-Manager and Inventory Leads and is responsible for all aspects of inventory management. This includes a strong focus on SOP’s, compliance, loss prevention and all other operational objectives of the business.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Inventory management
- Execute operational initiatives as outlined on the master calendar.
- Deliver results by ensuring day-to-day operations run smoothly.
- Support all safety and security policies within retail stores.
- Passion for and knowledgeable about Cannabis
- Passion for Cookies Culture
- Minimum 2 years’ retail experience.
- Must possess strong analytical skills to assess data, facts and figures
- Thorough understanding of the Cannabis industry
- Positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Ethical conduct
- Personal effectiveness/credibility
This job operates in a professional store environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers. This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or feet, reach with hands and arms and may be required to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
This is a full or part time position. This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover
or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.