Terrapin is looking for a Harvester to join our growing company. As a Boulder, Colo.-based national cannabis company, Terrapin is a pioneer in the emerging industry. Terrapin is a cultivator, processor and provider of high-quality medical and recreational cannabis products. Over 10 years of operations, Terrapin has grown into a multi-state company with nearly 400 employees. As we have expanded nationally, our need for a Harvester has grown significantly.
Harvest team members are responsible for ensuring the product is accurately and efficiently harvested to the quality standards of Terrapin Care Station. The harvest crew members are an important part of the seed-to-sale chain of production and act as the bridge from garden to store, ensuring delivery of the best customer experience Terrapin Care Station can provide.
- Wet Plant Harvest (“Pull and Hang”): Should be efficient both with “de-fanning” and “hanging” so that product can cure correctly.
- Dry Plant Harvest: Should have experience in both dry trimming and de-boning and know the different techniques for the various strains harvested. A combination of speed and accuracy are needed. Should be able to vary technique based on the needs of the store or management.
- Strain Separation: Team members must be aware of what strain they are harvesting and must stay organized to ensure no product is mislabeled or misplaced.
- Take Direction: Harvest team members report to the Harvest Manager, who is in charge of the daily operations of the Harvest team and may assign tasks as needed
- Clean Work Space: All team members should help in keeping the work environment clean and always help clean before breaks or at the end of the day. There at no time should be open containers on trim tables.
- Cannabis Knowledge: Should possess
a willingness to learn strain genetics and morphology, as well as signs of disease or other quality issues.
- Compliance Knowledge: Must be aware of all laws surrounding compliance in medical or retail business operations. Must be detail oriented enough to assist with tracking plant waste and other aspects of maintaining compliance.
- Ability to perform repetitive functions
- Strong attention to detail and focus on accuracy
Terrapin is a cultivator, processor and provider of high-quality medical and recreational cannabis products. Founded in 2009, we have six storefronts on Colorado’s Front Range. We also operate medical cannabis grower/processor operations in Clinton County, Pennsylvania and Grand Rapids, Michigan. For more information, visit
Disclosure: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job classification. These statements are not intended as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Duties, responsibilities and skills may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. The physical demands described are generally representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job classification. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request and in accordance with applicable law. Terrapin is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. I