- Participate in in-depth product and company training with the Sales Rep of the respective territory.
- Schedule themselves and run demos (or Patient Appreciation Days) with our retail partners – at least 8 or more demos per week.
- Conduct general Sales Support (ex. Deliver merchandise, food, new product samples, and swag to our retail partners and budtenders).
- Communicate to your team lead when your demos are scheduled, and what you are learning from each one RE customer feedback or promotional tactics.
- Calendarize all your demos on the team demo calendar, and report back to the sales rep in your territory how things are going.
- Exercise strong communication with your Manager regarding how things are going, and what your needs are (ex. equipment, schwag, samples, etc.)
- California residency with valid CA Driver license is required
- Your own transportation is required
- Must have strong time-management skills
- Ability to be organized with your schedule and prompt with any demos, meetings, or deadlines
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- As part of our team, individuals that are a good fit will have a positive attitude, flexibility in an industry of persistent change, and a desire to develop their skills and understanding of this rapidly growing operation.
- Must have excellent manual dexterity and impeccable personal hygiene
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Must be willing to submit to a background check with "Fair Chance Process" as a condition of employment
- High school diploma or equivalent required; College degree preferred
- Preferred at least 2 years Cannabis Industry Experience
- Previous Event and Brand Ambassador experience preferred.
- Basic telephone application skills (messaging via telegram)__
- Basic personal computer skills including email, word processing, etc
- Ability to stand for 8 hours, leaning over and lifting bins
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
Sunderstorm is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, age, medical condition (cancer), marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations