Be proficient in OLCC Regulation & compliance, retail, and data tools in order to oversee staffing needs, sales forecasting, and preparation as a whole while scaling a fast-growing store.
Maintain a consistent level of communication between assistant store managers regarding monthly and quarterly initiatives for sales associates as well as creating and optimizing incentive programs for sales leads and associates.
Addressing gaps in product knowledge, service, and customer fall-off points will be critical, as well as relaying customer feedback to the staff and Executives on a regular basis, with recommendations for improvement.
- Manage and organize Employee growth plans, as well as disciplinary and training documents
- Maintain store budget and supplies across departments
- Managing staff budgets and overseeing the scheduling
- Maintain a 1:1 feedback reporting cadence with Metric to set goals and track progress.
- Weekly Reporting on store performance
- Own non-cannabis inventory purchasing and handling.
- Schedule and facilitate ongoing budtender training
- Work weekly with company Exec Team and Inventory specialists to ensure security and compliance.
- Cash Management and Reconciliation
- Cash pickups/drops
- Flowhub experience required
- METRC experience required
A strong natural leader with the ability to direct a diverse team.
Cooperative with management peers and can clearly communicate department needs across teams.
Proven success and experience with holding accountability on your own.
Two years of experience in customer-facing management and/or training role.
Two years of related experience in Cannabis & Cannabis Sales and handling.
Able to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental
Able to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers and other staff.
Familiarity with sales reports and sales records
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Comfortable and adept at working with a variety of employees at different levels
Highly organized, self-motivated, and dedicated
Ability to forecast needs and problem solve effectively
Microsoft Office/ Google Suite – Intermediate to Advanced Skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $35,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Bonus pay
- Flowhub Experience
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Dispensary Management: 2 years (Required)
- OLCC Card (Required)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place