Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a vertically integrated, high-growth cannabis operator known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 96 dispensaries, 23 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 3,000 team members across the United States. Curaleaf is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol CURA and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol CURLF. For more information please visit www.curaleaf.com.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision "
The Dispensing Associate is responsible for fulfilling orders behind the retail counter and issuing pre- packaged products that have been purchased to customers. The Dispensing Associate must have a complete understanding of the use and side effects of our products. Dispensing Associate will be given the task of preparing, dispensing, distributing, and administering cannabis-based products under the direct supervision of the Dispensary Manager.
- Organizes cannabis-based products to dispense; calculating quantities; preparing product labels.
- Stores and maintains inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed products and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Entering order information into the point-of-sale system; processing payment;
finalizing customer orders.
- Responsible for inventory and cash reconciliation procedures.
- Perform new customer consultations as needed.
- Maintain compliances with the Adult Use of Marijuana Program rules and regulations.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Perform related duties as assigned by MOD.
- Minimum two years of administrative customer relations/customer service experience; experience in the retail & health industry a plus.
- Ability to communicate professionally in person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic means.
- Excellent computer proficiency/ working within a point-of-sale computer system.
- Requires excellent customer/patient service skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be 21+
- Ability to move about the dispensary, handle various types of media and equipment, and visually or otherwise identify, observe, and assess.
- The ability to operate a point-of-sale computer system and cash register proficiently
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
This is a part-time/seasonal position.