C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce and sell the highest quality, indoor cannabis flower and extracted products (
At C3I our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages, and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens and community members and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
- Direct all phases of construction project management including due diligence, schedule, and budget development, planning and design, FF&E procurement and move in coordination for multiple retail projects across the nation.
- Manage multiple projects in various stages of preconstruction, construction, and close out and small repair/ warranty projects simultaneously.
- Participate in external consultants' identification and selection; coordinate the external resources selected such as general contractors, environmental contractors, surveyors, traffic engineers, land use advisors, legal advisors, and other consultants.
- Successfully collaborate and coordinate deliverables with various internal stakeholders including but not limited to the Executive team, Operations, Marketing, Accounting & IT to incorporate feedback into delivery of all projects.
- Create and maintain development schedules for deliverables required by internal and external construction and design teams.
- Assist in negotiations for land/zoning approvals with local approving authorities and for agreements with outside Consultants.
- Assist in obtaining building permits and other required public approvals as needed.
- Review or all drawings, coordination of consultants,
incorporation of all due diligence materials into design and execution of necessary entitlements and project permits.
- Participate in Owner/Architect/Contract meetings and manage general contractor during preconstruction phase and through to construction completion.
- Ensure proper project cost management including soft costs; develop and maintain project budgets and approve applicable payments for contractors and consultants.
- Prepare presentations, reports, analyses, and information packets at various stages in the project; update and distribute monthly development reports
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering, or economics preferred; minimum of ten years' experience in a real estate, construction management, or urban planning role required.
- Ability to manage ad-hoc warranty and maintenance projects preferred.
- Must have prepared and maintained construction budgets, cash flows and performed financial analysis for real estate or construction projects.
- An understanding of and familiarity with the planning and engineering approval process.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and strong computer skills; experience with MS project, computer estimating and real estate tools such as Argus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and lead a high performance and efficient team. Proven experience in a managerial role.
Excellent organizational skills: ability to develop and implement operational best practices.
- Good judgment in a fast-moving environment with the ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks.
- Legal experience with real estate documents preferred.
- Self-starter with ability to effectively prioritize and manage time.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction, and to be both a manager and an individual contributor.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with proven negotia