Nugg is one of the hottest startups in the $30-50 billion marijuana space. If you’re passionate about joining a dynamic company that is already a leader in its industry (and is growing rapidly), Nugg is the right place for you!
We are seeking a patient support expert to provide assistance to patients applying for medical cannabis cards in 11 different states.
Please do NOT apply to this job if you do not meet the qualifications listed below.
HOURS and LOCATION:
COMPENSATION: starts at $15/hr, with bi-annual raises based on performance.
Based in Los Angeles, we’re the nation’s largest online cannabis marketplace. We provide quick, easy, and professional access to medical marijuana delivery for people in California, and have ambitious plans to offer our services throughout the entire United States. We have recently expand our delivery platform to a highly successful subscription model, NuggClub.
The other arm of our business, NuggMD, is the nation’s leading telemedicine platform for cannabis, connecting potential cannabis users with licensed doctors via live video to make getting a doctor’s recommendation for medical cannabis quick and painless.
NuggMD is the leading telemedicine platform for cannabis evaluations, has served over 500,000 people in California, New York, Nevada, Oklahoma, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia and will be available in more states soon.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Work from home
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote
Communication method(s) used:
Hours per week:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new
products, services, and policies
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Remote interview process