- Our motto is "Good Herb by Good People", and we strive to create a best-in-class experience.
- We serve our community by providing a great place for people to work. We support our Team Members in their quest for excellence in service by giving them opportunities for cannabis careers and education.
- We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401(k) with company match.
- We also have an Employee Assistance Program and excellent Team Member Discounts.
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have or be able to obtain a Marijuana Workers permit
- Must have or be able to obtain a Food Handler's Card
- Responsible for sales and customer experience by maintaining a tidy, safe, and inviting store environment
- Ensure the sales floor is properly stocked and the presence of the store is well maintained
- Promote a work environment that is positive, customer-service oriented, and compliant with established policies and procedures
- Maintain product knowledge
- Greeting customers warmly when they enter
- Accurately use and maintain the Point Of Sale (POS) system in person and for placing phone orders
- Correct cash handling and discount application
- Accurate and timely data entry of patient profiles
- Verifying proper paperwork, documentation and ID for customers
- Other duties as assigned by the Leadership Team
- We believe in “Growing our own” and not just cannabis! You decide how far you want to go in your career journey, and we will pave the way.
- Work with some of the best team members in the cannabis industry.
- Do what you love, with people you like, for a company you are proud of!
- Let us not forget our excellent compensation and benefits package!
- We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: 921 7th Street, Oregon City, OR 97045
Job Type: Full-time