Fenix Logistics is a high paced distribution company located in the heart of Sacramento Ca. with reach across the entire state.
Fenix Logistics is currently looking to fill Territory Sales Rep positions in the Sacramento, SF Bay Area, San Jose, Santa Rosa, San Diego and Modesto.
Fenix Logistics Distribution is seeking qualified territory sales representatives in the cannabis space. As a territory sales rep you will be a primary representative of Fenix Logistics and will be responsible for developing, maintaining and overseeing long-term B2B relationships with wholesale dispensary buyers and other distribution partners.
As a Territory Sales Rep, you will report to your Sales manager and work closely with our Operations and Marketing teams to track inventories and develop sales campaigns.
You will nurture existing client relations and work to achieve buyers needs and requests. You will respond to all inquiries in a timely manner and will work towards providing buyers and dispensary employees with a positive experience.
You will need to have intuitive interpersonal skills, possess excellent communication and negotiation skills, outstanding organizational skills, and have creative solutions for all situations that may arise. Being a team player is key to this position!
- Track your daily activities, cold calls and drop bys
- Develop effective and high-yeilding relationships with clients
- Ability to understand clients needs and adapt accordingly
- Educate dispensaries and budtenders on our quality cannabis products
- Constantly strategizing how to upsell products and find new needs in existing accounts
- Attending social events to expand your network in the industry
- Provide reports and updates weekly to the sales manager and team
- Take over existing accounts with
intention to increase their sales
- Working with Sales Manager and your Brand Ambassadors to plan and execute promotional demos at dispensaries
- You will be the point of contact for buyers at dispensaries
- Fair knowledge of current cannabis regulations that relate to distribution and retailers
- Must be extremely self motivated and set own schedule with intention and discipline
- Excellent social skills - ability to be professional, as well as at comfortable in cannabis culture
- Prior cannabis industry experience a plus
- Fully Remote
- On the road
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 3 years (Required)
- On the road
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings