This Data Technician position is responsible for executing their daily role within the Order Fulfillment department as directed, at an effective pace with accuracy to achieve the weekly objectives. This position is responsible for inventorying, organizing, and preparing orders and inventory for the Order Fulfillment department. This position must fulfill their role with efficient productivity and accuracy. The Data Technician role must participate in their job with professionalism and safety, consistently. The Data Technician role will report to the leadership of the Order Fulfillment department. This role will support the Leads and Manager of Order Fulfillment to guide other department members to achieve objectives effectively.
- This position is responsible for creating, inventorying, organizing, and preparing orders and inventory for the Order Fulfillment department. Employee will be responsible for preparing and organizing exporting orders of a variety of SKUS for the facility.
- Working with the leadership of the Order Fulfillment department to prepare orders for delivery with deadlines. Accurately and effectively organizing packages in distribution totes with matching compliantly to the manifest.
- Utilizing a Hi-lo to pick orders within the warehouse area.
- Operating and functioning order fulfillment software to prepare for deliveries.
- Employee will be responsible for their usage and accuracy in reporting and entering data for the CounterPoint, LeafLink, and METRC inventory systems. Along with these systems, this role will also be responsible for organization and reporting data entries to spreadsheets and logs, including Counterpoint, LeafLink, METRC, and Google spreadsheet related tasks. Ensuring accurate and legible logging of a variety of spreadsheets
- This role may be asked to support the inventorying and audited within the Processing department.
- Supporting the leadership to assist, guide, and train Order Fulfillment department associates to accurately inventory different SKUs and packages. Support the team's understanding and ability to resolve issues of organizing and inventorying dried product.
- Executing objectives to achieve desired quality and consistently throughout assignment.
- Support the communication and secure transport of dried product from the Cure Bay area to Packaging to Finished Goods rooms.
- Quality assurance review of product to be properly separated and processed. Communicating concerns with leadership of the department for missorted or unsatisfactory dried cannabis product.
- Clear understanding of workflow throughout the Processing department.
- Take instructions and follow direction as delegated by leadership to meet daily and weekly, individual and team production and quality standards. Assist associates to achieve team goals, and support the leadership of Packaging with instructed requests.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment following GMP certified procedures.
- Work in a timely manner and strive to increase productivity. Meet daily quotas.
- Maintain a culture of professionalism.
- Other duties as assigned, including, but not limited to assisting other departments to help facilitate the additional and/or supplemental work, such as, Packaging dept tasks, Trim dept tasks, Cure dept tasks, Farm dept tasks, cleaning, and light maintenance as needed throughout the facility.
- Supporting the leadership of Order Fulfillment to guide and train Order Fulfillment department members to maintain proper organization of the Finished Goods rooms. Contribute to instructed cleaning, sanitizing, and organization in the rooms.
- Monitor and report any noticeabl