We are brand new, Tier 2 cultivation facility including a MIP license, seeking individuals who are looking to begin a career in cannabis, specifically as greenhouse cultivators.
We are employee-centered and looking for team members who work hard, and understand the rigors of agriculture and cultivation. Experience in cannabis cultivation is not required, but a plus. Those with experience in agriculture, maintenance, or construction are encouraged to apply. Those looking for a long-term career with potential for upward mobility are most definitely encouraged to apply.
Job duties include: Cleaning, grooming plants, feeding and watering plants, de-leafing plants, documentation according to MED regulations, etc.
Salary: $16 to $20 to start, depending on qualifications. Our team also enjoys an aggressive profit pool program, with annual cash bonus’.
- This role requires regular and on-time attendance
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs consistently
- Ability to be on feet; standing, walking majority of shift
- Use of hands, wrists, arms for long periods of time
- Bending, lifting, squatting
- Safe use of company provided tools and equipment
- You must have a license issued by Colorado MED
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mancos, CO 81328: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Colorado MED Badge (Required)
- One location