No applicants without a card will be considered.
This position may include morning, afternoon, and night shifts as well as holidays and weekends.
Willing to learn and follow store policies and procedures.
Cash handling skills (previous cashier experience required).
Excellent customer service and positive attitude, we treat everyone with care and respect.
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
Must be able to stand for the duration of the shift.
Must be able to bend, reach, squat, etc
Must have sufficient visual acuity to differentiate products and use computer system
Must have sufficient manual dexterity to fill containers and move jars.
GED or higher
Experience in the recreational or medical cannabis industry
- Provide fast and polite customer service
- Package Cannabis for Retail
- Operate Point of Sales accurately
- Understand and adhere to OLCC guidelines for retail sales
- Properly follow METRC procedures when required
- Quickly and accurately count inventory
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.25 - $15.25 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Bonus pay
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Portland, OR 97236 (Preferred)
- Marijuana Handler's Card (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
- One location
- Every other week
- Store Manager
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place