We are seeking friendly, motivated individuals who are educated in the industry and have a passion for providing high quality medicine and alternative pain relief for our patients. Your responsibility is to greet and provide excellent customer service to patients in a timely & informative manner to ensure the business flow and patient need is cohesive.
*Duties may vary depending on workload, staffing levels and direction from management*
- Must have current MMJ license.
- Must be competent in all reception duties and able to perform the allotted tasks: answer phones, scanning filing, housekeeping, etc.
- Must be well-versed in various cannabis categories such as strains, hashes, edibles, topicals and accessories. Within each of these categories, the budtender must know the difference between Indica, Sativa and Hybrid strains; with the ability to give the proper recommendations and mg dosage for patients and POS accuracy.
- Fluent with MJ Freeway's patient check in process, sales orders and applies couponing as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining the optimum "Customer Experience" and up sells to increase margins.
- Knowledgeable in industry laws and regulations pertaining to cannabis sales.
- Follows compliance protocol set by the MED.
- Must maintain an accurate cash drawer.
- Assists management in identifying inventory items in need of restocking. This will occur duing the opening and closing of shifts. The budtender is responsible for shaking out jars and refilling them.
- Maintains strain displays and signage to indicate product prices.
- Throughout the day, the budtender maintains a clean, fully stocked and tidy sales counter.
- Performs pre-roll creation as necessary.
- Scans and uploads files to MJF and in Google Drive.
- Labels store
merchandise and stickers jars upon request.
- Checks personal bin, company email and the Memo Board for staff updates.
- Must know proper operation of scales.
- Previous budtending experience
- Outstanding customer service
- Excellent communication
- Market Awareness
- Inventory Management
GMC is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive salary with health insurance benefits.
copy of your resume to