Massachusetts based Solar Therapeutics is New England’s leading producer of wellness and alternative therapies dedicated to state of the art,
The company’s experienced management team, dedicated board and passionate investors are driven by a singular mission: to provide industry leading alternative therapies with a sustainable carbon-neutral energy footprint.
We are looking for professional, hardworking, enthusiastic and knowledgeable individuals to join our team. Budtender / Patient Care Associates will provide guidance and educate each patient with medical cannabis needs. The right candidate will be compassionate, enjoy helping others and have excellent customer service skills.
- Provides each patient with best-in-class customer service
- Ensures that all forms and other paperwork are properly completed
- Comply with all state regulations and company standard practices and procedures
- Educates patients on all varieties of cannabis and cannabis-infused products in the store
- Accurately processes and dispenses cannabis to patients
- Stocking/restocking product
- Maintaining cleanliness of display cases and store
- Operate POS system and efficiently and accurately process payments
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- Great interpersonal/communication skills
- Have genuine and positive energy
- Excellent work ethic, reliability and professionalism
- Listening skills
- Cannabis knowledge preferred
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- Possess valid driver’s license or state ID.
- Must pass all required background checks.
- Ability to work nights, holidays and weekends.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working
in the industry.
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds (100 pounds with assistance). This job function may include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching.
- Commensurate with experience
Solar Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes the diverse talent of people from all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status. Additionally, Solar Thera complies with all other relevant, federal, state, and local laws regarding employment practices.
Job Type: Part-time
- Employee discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Every other week
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Shift Lead
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer