Budtenders are the first line of contact to our medicinal stores. We expect our Budtenders to have great attitudes, show up on time, and love the impact they make on the community by providing the best medical grade cannabis and cannabis products to Oklahomans.
Kush Gardens strives to work with Oklahomans of all types, even those without industry experience are encouraged to apply. Due to how new this industry is Oklahoma, we are constantly surprised by the level of enthusiasm from those who aren't currently working in the industry already! If you've been a retail cashier/customer service agent/retail salesperson, and you're interested in the Cannabis Industry - send us your resume! Or give us a call to set up an interview.
We are always looking to fill Budtender positions as our operations grow, but we have an immediate need for budtenders in our Ponca City, OK dispensary. Starting pay begins at $9, but is DOE and we offer potentials for pay increases as you continue to grow in the industry! We also offer in-store discounts for our accessories, and lines of product provided you are an Oklahoma MMJ Card Holder.
We have all sorts of hours available, and as you can imagine, those with EVENING and WEEKEND availability, as well as some HOLIDAYS, will be given preference over those who have limited availability.
Please reply ASAP for immediate consideration for the position.
We are seeking people with basic knowledge of cannabis products who can help educate and serve guests in compliance with all state regulatory guidelines.
- Greet customers, get to know them and understand their interest in cannabis. (You must be positive and welcoming!)
- Assist guest with identifying the delivery mechanism that fits their needs best.
Adhere to strict distribution processes and maintain a professional and safe environment for all customers.
- Continuously enhance your knowledge of cannabis and current regulations.
- Be a retail genius! Continue to grow the strength of the dispensary sales by learning the ins-and-outs of retailing in the Cannabis Industry!
- Restock storage areas, replenishing items, general cleaning.
- Perform tasks such as filing, compiling and maintaining inventory and records and POS transaction.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Prior retail, POS or dispensary-related experience a plus
- Must be friendly, trustworthy, dependable, positive, hardworking and excellent with customers.
- The ability to speak Spanish is a plus
We look forward to hearing from you! We are scheduling interviews immediately to fill this position! ***
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $9.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Bonus pay
- One location
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place