- Our motto is "Good Herb by Good People", and we strive to create a best-in-class experience.
- We serve our community by providing a great place for people to work. We support our Team Members in their quest for excellence in service by giving them opportunities for cannabis careers and education.
- We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401(k) with company match.
- We also have an Employee Assistance Program and excellent Team Member Discounts.
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Love of the cannabis industry and Dr. Jolly's Brand
- 1 year experience working in branding or sales
- Event coordination, photo shoots, merchandise production and/or budget tracking
- Ability to take instruction and work independently
- Ability to travel around Oregon
- Excellent communication skills: face to face, over the phone and electronic communication
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have or be able to obtain a Marijuana Workers permit
- Must have or be able to obtain a Food Handler's Card
- Conduct market Research
- Understand current and target markets
- Coordinate with dispensary leadership and purchasing decision maker(s)
- Maintain event calendar while coordinating logistics from start to finish
- Maintain inventory of all brand-related assets and materials, merch, event tech, and other event materials involved in providing positive brand experiences.
- Daily/weekly communication between vendors to ensure proper execution of all orders and development samples
- Project Support
- Oversees development of ongoing advertising materials (print and digital)
- Support Social Media posting
- Attend events to execute set up and break down, and serve as brand representative
- Field incoming partnership requests, evaluate relevance, in-take
- Other Duties as assigned
- We believe in “Growing our own” and not just cannabis! You decide how far you want to go in your career journey, and we will pave the way.
- Work with some of the best team members in the cannabis industry.
- Do what you love, with people you like, for a company you are proud of!
- Let us not forget our excellent compensation and benefits package! PLUS New Account Bonus!
- We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: 415 SE 3rd St., Bend, OR 97702
Job Type: Full-time