Does organization, diligence in record keeping, switching between tasks and acting as the glue to a high-functioning Sales team appeal to you? Are you interested in botanicals and cannabis as therapeutics? True Terpenes is growing and we’re hiring for an Admin Assistant to provide support 75% of the time to our Sales Director and 25% of the time to our Controller.
About a quarter of the time, you’ll provide administrative support to our Controller and Accounting team, including sending out monthly account balance statements.
Operating out of Portland, OR, True Terpenes is the industry’s leader for custom terpene blends and the benchmark for safety, innovation, and advocacy, with over 20,000 clients in fifty countries. Our products are tested to the most demanding safety standards available. Formulated, blended, packed, and labeled in cGMP facilities following FSP (Food Safety Plan) and ISO quality standards. Through our commitment to curating a library of detailed plant analytics and extensive on-site research and development, True Terpenes has positioned itself as an industry expert and trusted producer of precision terpene blends, particularly for quality-driven developers at all production scales.
This is a competitively paid position. We offer equity, benefits and 401(k). We are mostly working from home during COVID-19. When we’re back to “normal,” our office is located just a couple of blocks from the Burnside Bridge, on the east side.
What You Should Already Know and Do:
- 3 years of admin experience
- Salesforce CRM
- Cannabis or dynamic high-growth startup experience preferred
At True Terpenes, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. True Terpenes
is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Salesforce: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative Experience: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Expense reports
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place