We are currently seeking a Packaging Designer to join our growing, talented team!
The Packaging Designer will report into and work closely with the Principal Packaging Engineering, while also working with multiple cross functional team members. The Packaging Designer will leverage their design, critical thinking and communication skills to ensure our brand principles and regulatory requirements are met and incorporated in our packaging. The designer will have to balance multiple projects and quickly adapt to changing requirements or direction in project scope.
• The individual must be proficient in a creative design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite of Applications.
• Experience with ‘Bartender’ label software a plus.
• Project management experience, including a track record of managing multiple projects with successful executions.
• Possess good communications skills and ability to influence others to provide needed info to deliver on projects in the required timeline.
• Work well in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Thorough and detailed oriented, to validate adherence to applicable state regulation.
• Self-motivated and accountable for your work, maintaining timelines.
• Adaptable and able to manage workload under changing priorities.
• Creative, decisive, collaborative, responsive, able to work independently and take responsibility for decisions and outcomes.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Willing to take direction, but able to work independently or with a team to solve challenges.
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or packaging engineering preferred; though candidates with an associate degree in graphic design will also be considered.
• 1 to 2 years of experience a plus